Piotr Saul was born in 1986 in Nowa Ruda. Now he lives in Wrocław and he is involved in developing art achievements of this city. After graduating from Academy of Fine Arts in Wrocław, he started his career as a assisstant in Krzysztof Skarbek's painting studio.
His paintings and graphics was displayed on exhibitions not only in Poland (Wrocław, Lubiąż, Kłodzko, Szklarska Poręba, Warszawa) but also in Germany. He gained the award Grand Prix on Biennale Sztuki Młodego Wrocławia in 2011. He is also knows as James Bond in 'Ścigając Zło' show which was displayed in Teat Muzyczny Capitol. The member of Związek Polskich Artystów Plastyków - ZPAP (Polish artists society) and Grupa Kotlina Kru (unofficial artists group). He draws inspirations from cartoon stories, surrealistic landscapes and new fauvism, using streetart techniques.
Selected individual exhibitions:
- Rozbita rzeczywistość, Actual Art Gallery, Wrocław
- DNA Gallery, Skytower, Wrocław
- Tylko żadnego fastfoodu na ścianie, Na Solnym Gallery, Wrocław
- Malarstwo i sztuka video (together with Krzysztof Skarbek), Centrum Olimpijskie im. Jana Pawła II Gallery, Warsaw
- Aviaries, Wrocław Contemporary Museum, Wrocław
- Modern exhibition, Agora Culture Center, Wrocław
- Autoterapia, Łącznik Gallery, Wrocław
- „Klein Raum Disko” Gallery, Braunschweig, Germany